intercom shoplifter codes?

bananathrash

Current Location
Sink.
anyone know a few shoplifter codes? like the ones they say over the loudspeaker for whatevers goin down.

walmart is 11-13 i think.

Dillinger

Current Location
virginia
Nah, sorry it was sort of a joke.
A very very good read and in it he talks about codes for fries, shoplifters, etc. Just made me think of that.

Dillinger

Current Location
virginia
the entire book made me want to puke ha ha ha.
Wanna cringe some more?
Read the story about alternative masturbation.
or Breather Betty.

Spinelli

Lurker
Current Location
Center North
They will anounce a department 10 to whatever isle at Meijer(regional Michigan, Ohio store if ya didn't know).

blackmatter

Lurker
meijer is the worse p[lace to shoplift tons of secret shoppers if you dont know what your doing and even if you do theres a high chance of getting fucked over

Spinelli

Lurker
Current Location
Center North
Well the one in Chesterfield MI is not bad there is 2 secret shoppers and if ya pay attention they are obvious

OP
bananathrash

bananathrash

Current Location
Sink.
secret shoppers seem to always be either short overweight women or military looking guys. either way ive always always had an easy time spotting them.

Spinelli

Lurker
Current Location
Center North
Haha its just the opposite around here short overweight guys and military women. I saw one try to sneak around stealthy, followed some guy for like 15 minutes(it's awesome watchin a fat bald guy try to be James Bond), an all he tryed to steal was spaghetti sauce....poor guy.

Reactions: foxtailV
OP
bananathrash

bananathrash

Current Location
Sink.
Haha its just the opposite around here short overweight guys and military women. I saw one try to sneak around stealthy, followed some guy for like 15 minutes(it's awesome watchin a fat bald guy try to be James Bond), an all he tryed to steal was spaghetti sauce....poor guy.
yeah whenever i see people getting busted its for hardly anything. an example of racial profiling in grocery stores; the people i see getting busted are about 70% of the time hispanic or black, and 30% of the time white hot topic punks. its always over bread or something, that i see folks getting busted too. depressing if you ask me.

OP
bananathrash

bananathrash

Current Location
Sink.
a few years ago i worked at a walgreens. they told me to follow literally every black person that came into the store. everytime i told them no, but they still asked me to.

Dillinger

Current Location
virginia
Wallgreens is a big booming voice who says, "Security Check On Isle _whatever number__"

Then you just watch whoevers in that isle (or yourself) look around confused.
Really sometimes they'll do that and warn you that they suspect you just to keep you from shoplifting.

Better than telling one of the workers to follow someone around.

rocksy

Lurker
Current Location
Portland, Oregon
At walmart, the code for security is whatever the days date is, then area of the store the shoplifter is in. for example, "12-27 to garden center". I used to work there. And, yea, the security person at walmart usually is a butchy woman, or military looking guy. A good way to get attention off of you is to wear a walmart uniform (navy blue collared shirt, khaki pants) and pick up a phone. Press "#96" to make a page, then use the above security code, using a different area than you'll be in.

Clean

I walked into some Joint in Savannah,Drunk. I grabbed a bottle of whine by the kneck and held it behind the top part of my bibs. The security guard asked me what I had in my pants as I was walking away, I told him it was my dick. Needless to say I got nearly arrested, got let off with a banning. I dont know how people get away with boosting so much shit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Making a Living 8
daydreamer Making a Living 7