Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Ride Board area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Ride Offered Indiana to So. California

Discussion in 'Ride Board' started by Woodlock, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Woodlock

Woodlock Lurker

Student
    Address:
    Richmond, IN, United States
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Departing from: Richmond, Indiana
    Destination: Santa Barbara, CA
    Date range: June 5th

Hey Y'all. I'm graduating college soon and am trying to make it out West to Santa Barbara. I plan on seeing some sites along the way and would dig it if a cool, patient companion could come along and pitch in for gas. I don't mind doing most of the driving, just as long as you're playing some good tunes as co-pilot. I have specific places I want to check out along the way to Cali, with that said, I'm not trying to travel at break neck speed. I'm stressing that I need someone that is just as down to see awesome things along the itinerary I've made. Hit me up if you think you're a good fit!

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Woodlock, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. WorldClassVIP

WorldClassVIP Lurker

Address:
    Indianapolis, IN, United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hey brother I'm currently in Kansas City, headed that way. Would love to tag along.