Has anyone caught out from Kingston, NY?

janktoaster

Reaction score
I'm getting a rideshare up there to visit my uncle, hang out for a bit, explore some of the massive abandoned metal buildings in Kingston along the Hudson's shore, take some pictures.. I don't have a ride back and see that CSX runs from there and I could get off right near the Vince Lombardi Truck Stop, which is 45 minutes from where I'm living...

I canoed along this line from Albany to NYC this past summer and took a piss on the side of the river and a freight passed and I saw a bunch of kids just chilling, looking at the view, which I would imagine is damn beautiful.. has anyone ridden this line before? Sorry, I feel like I'm rambling haha

janktoaster

Reaction score
Kingston is just north of Poughkeepsie, but on the west side of the river. But yeah, thanks, man

janktoaster

Reaction score
Word up buttercup, thanks

D

Deleted member 20

single stack eastbound is what you want. Double stack can get to NJ as well or Mass but single to me always means this route along the river. A Great ride thu west point etc.

janktoaster

Reaction score
Me? Of what? The trip? Definitely

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads