In search of missing friend. | Squat the Planet

In search of missing friend.

writerlane

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have always dreamed of being free enough to travel wherever I choose and I look forward to reading more stories that may bolster my resolve to let go. But that's not why I'm writing today.

I have a missing friend who lives out of his car, he's elderly, and I think he's being held emotionally hostage somewhere near or in Sacramento (taken from LA).

If anyone can direct me to the right forum for this type of post, please let me know. The police have not been useful in this endeavor, and I thought if one person sees him, all of my efforts online will be worth it.

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
don't take my word on it, but I'd go with the missed connections thread. bunch of threads already looking for people. seems the most appropriate.
good luck though, I hope you find your friend!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Moved the thread :) Also check into a couple of facebook groups used for another site I'm on - Any information you have on this person would be good to add - especially a picture and maybe a description of the vehicle.

Harleys missing homeless, travelers & animals
Missing Lost & Found: The road warrior family kampfire

Good luck :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads