in a surplus of canned green beans... | Squat the Planet

in a surplus of canned green beans...

nix

Reaction score
I don't know how the existence of this forum has slipped past me for so long.

Currently: In a temporary living situation for the winter, aka the blind gift from the universe. It's a fucking dream, warmth and food, for free, at all hours. Definitely enjoying the R+R - makes the next adventure better.

I'm planning on heading out of here around spring... I feel like heading south, but I'm down to go wherever the wind takes me. Guess I'll find out when I get there.

I want to to meet people, read some stories, maybe -who knows- score some road dawgs? whatever, glad to be here.

p.s. if anyone near sanfran wants some food, i have hella canned corn and green beans and shit like that in this kitchen. seriously.

menu

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! there are a lot of stories and general information on here. read the forums and have a good time.

where are you located? near SF? cause Ill be rolling in there in like 2 weeks

nix

Reaction score
right now i'm on the peninsula, but i like to drop in on sanfran and berzerkley sometimes to see what the tides brought in, haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads