Im not too good at introcutions...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1505
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1505

So dont expect anything fancy!

I just wanted to say hello, and that I'm new to the site.

Im currently in the southern california...waiting for some warmer weather than I plan to take off towards canada...followed by the east coast.

Take is sleazy!

Brix.

Apples

Reaction score
Welcome to StP. I'm Apples. Good luck on your travels to Canada. If you come to the East Coast (mainly DC/MD) feel free to hit me up. I can't offer a place to stay but I can offer booze and friendly face in the area.

Hope to hear stories of your travels.

D

Deleted member 1505

Im not too good at introductions...

Welcome to StP. I'm Apples. Good luck on your travels to Canada. If you come to the East Coast (mainly DC/MD) feel free to hit me up. I can't offer a place to stay but I can offer booze and friendly face in the area.

Hope to hear stories of your travels.

Thanks Apples. A friendly face and BOOZE...rad. I'll keep you in mind when I'm over there.

Cheers to everyone else and their warm welcomes!

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
ALohaa,, welcome Brix when and where in canada are planning to go.. Do you knoe when you gunna be fleding to the east coast im lookin for a road dogg to go to east coast ... Where are thinkin of traveling to in the east coast,, im tryinn to make my way to CT, then to vermont but wherevers in the east coast is fine by me... SAN diego <3 .. I Live in utah so im really close, i have a friend in anehiem that i need to get to, well imk a super chill down to earth person , so if your lookin for a road dogg let me knoe.. take care

D

Deleted member 1505

ALohaa,, welcome Brix when and where in canada are planning to go.. Do you knoe when you gunna be fleding to the east coast im lookin for a road dogg to go to east coast ... Where are thinkin of traveling to in the east coast,, im tryinn to make my way to CT, then to vermont but wherevers in the east coast is fine by me... SAN diego <3 .. I Live in utah so im really close, i have a friend in anehiem that i need to get to, well imk a super chill down to earth person , so if your lookin for a road dogg let me knoe.. take care

heyo,

Well I really do not know for sure when I am heading to either canada or the east coast because I have some things to take care of in california (helping someone move up north). And yes, i already have a road dog and we usually just travel with us 2 (nothing personal against anyone its just easier that way for us) but you never know what could happen! Im always down to hang though, I will keep you in mind girlie, good luck. :]

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
GooD Luck with you and your travels ,, no worriess brahhh i totally get you,, a rat pak always makes things look suspiocuses and a havin a rat pakkk just keeps you laggin around.. Yea good luck with your movin... :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads