Im new to this | Squat the Planet

Im new to this

Sadvocodo

Reaction score
So im new to this. Have been wanting to travel for a while. Will have the oppurtunity to soon enough. I joined this site to get info currently and eventually share my experience. Would love for some first hand advice! Okay so my name is Richard, i sometimes go by rachael (plan on dropping that as it has never became a huge part of my identity or been something ive cared about). I'm younger as in i wouldnt have been able to travel before without loads of difficulties. Ive been thinking about it for a while but never talked to anyone first hand. Im also from southern california.

Reactions: wizehop

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
:DWelcome to stp Richard , southern CA is a easy going place ,weather wise, year round to get used to camping out, if your still getting the feel for that, Take advantage of the forum pages , Just about all the basics and much more knowledge that will help. Be safe , have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tude

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads