I'm new here and want to make friends. | Squat the Planet

I'm new here and want to make friends.

Reaction score
I'm new to the sight and have to say I really enjoy it so far. I've been traveling now for five years using different methods. I don't ride with anyone or hang out with anyone. I did have a bad experience with another traveler. We got into a fight with him because I refused to catch out on the fly. I'm looking to try again and find somebody that's cool.

Reaction score
Hello welcome to the site, nice to see another cincinnati person join the ranks. Been my blackhole of a city leave frequently for adventures but always return to the queen city
Thanks man. My dad invited me to help work on his house. Made enough to get much needed gear and supplies. I'm defiantly coming back when it's a little warmer.

Reaction score
Listen - no on the fly train hop is worth your life; however, if you're not willing to risk all, your life (such it is as it is) may end up dreary, flavorless, without feeling, or intensity. The choice is yours.
The guy who taught me always said don't risk your life. One will stop eventually.

Gingersnap

Reaction score
I'm new to the sight and have to say I really enjoy it so far. I've been traveling now for five years using different methods. I don't ride with anyone or hang out with anyone. I did have a bad experience with another traveler. We got into a fight with him because I refused to catch out on the fly. I'm looking to try again and find somebody that's cool.
It's cold, come to Cali and teach me how to hop trains!

train in vain

Reaction score
Yeah, dude, I have hard enough time getting on it while it's stopped.
Hell i recently missed a stopped boxcar because the damn floor was shoulder high (im 6'3) that shit felt like it was 12 feet tall. Got one shot to try and jump up and the fucker statrted rolling. I was hoping some worker saw it and got a good laugh i know id be crackin up if i saw that go down haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads