Im movin solo again

pallaway

Reaction score
We were takin the scenic route towards jacksonville from titusville florida. We walked thru the rain and everything and we pulled off on a road that came thru the footpath in the middle of nowhere. We were hitchhikin to the nearest place to reup on food when it happened. They pulled up and bamm before i knew it i was left with two packs and by my lonesome. I walked down the road for about an hr and half and found a store. Got wverything worth keeping out of the other pack and took off after an hr break.
I feel bad for him going back to jail and what not. I really do. He was a good kid with a good heart who heard me talk about my adventures and wanted to get away from a bad life and saw opportunity to find himself. He knew he would leave with me from the first couple paragraphs i spoke. Found monies and a store again. Eating biscuits and gravy and drinkin a tall can. Poured some out for him and the other ones that i do all this for. The struggle remains constant, but guess the universe had otger plans for him. Well halloween is soon and my other roaddawgs that i broke off from are gonna meet up and were partyin hard. Hopefully one wants to leave their van and come hop on trains and walk trails with me. Oh well. Sorry i dont post much, but i needed to vent somewhere where people would understand how it feels to lose a good homie on the road. Safe travels everyone=)

Attachments

• 20171014_134001.jpg
    20171014_134001.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 197

pallaway

Reaction score
Im doin just great. Forgot how liberating it is to have time to myself. Alot more opportunities too. I got picked up by a truck driver and he needs help so ill make enough dollars to support myself for like two months from this job...depending on how much i drink and small stupid shits i buy lol. Finna leave north carolina in the rig and rest my muscles for a couple days=)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads