Anyone in the south west interested in a baby rat?

Shakou

Reaction score
My rat, Possum, just recently had a litter of 16 babies, and I'm trying to find them good homes. The breeding was not intentional, but is what it is. They won't be ready for another couple weeks, but would like to offer them to people that know a thing or two about rats. A few things about these guys:

These rats are going to be VERY, very friendly and social. I've handled these guys literally since birth. When Possum was delivering, she initially didn't know what to do, so I had to step in and help her, and hand delivered most of the litter, and even cut a few umbilical cords. It never stopped there. I've played with and handled them everyday after that. They are as familiar with human contact as they are their mother's. Possum came from a friend of mine out east who runs a rattery. She's pedigreed, and comes from direct show lines. The father (who is now neutered) is a petstore rat who is just a big fat ball of personality and charisma that curled up and fell asleep on my lap the first day we brought him home.

I'm not opposed to offering them to traveler kids (obviously if I'm posting them here) who know their shit, so long as you understand what's involved with taking care of a rat on the road.

PM me if you're interested, and we'll talk!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads