I'm Fritz and I wanna get out.

unclefritz

Reaction score
Hey folks, you can call me Fritz. I'm a 19 y.o. college student in Vermont and I'm getting more into DIY as of late. I've always loved the idea of being a free roamer, although I'm trapped between that and my desire to stay in school & move on to become a lawyer (defense/civil rights, not corporate shit!). So for now I'm dipping my toes in. During my breaks from school, and maybe for a while after I graduate, I'd love to travel around and get all fucking crusty. All I've done so far is... bake a loaf of bread and start fermenting apple wine in my parents' basement. Good enough start for me. Hope to see y'all around.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! I too have just started to get into home brewing....wines specifically. The blackberry-raspberry wine I made came out the best IMO. About to try and start some mead here one of these days

unclefritz

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! I too have just started to get into home brewing....wines specifically. The blackberry-raspberry wine I made came out the best IMO. About to try and start some mead here one of these days

I plan on making mead within the coming year, but since it's a little more involved than making prison wine out of apple juice, I'm going to wait until I go back up to school and do it in my friends' kitchen. Super excited to try this wine though and might experiment with some other juices this summer.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I started out at 15 taking weekend trips across the state of Idaho and did more during my summer breaks from school. It was nice obviously having a secure place and things. Being young and having mom was nice too. I had alot of ideas of the road when I started and was wrong alot lol. Really helped having the security of knowledge I gained from short trips when I went for my first long trip. Alot is learned fast in live experiments. Good luck, God speed and welcome to STP!

Reactions: unclefritz

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads