I'm free | Squat the Planet

I'm free

Antiwork

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Longtime anarchist, new to traveling. Decided to start living my values and creating the revolution at least in my own actions. Love adventuring in all forms, hanging with friends, creating music, urban exploration, wheatpasting propaganda at night, having punk parties....Anyway, really excited to have found this community. Also just got an RV and am almost done renovating it. Gonna set out wandering and would love to pick up travelers along the way!

Dmac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Got any pictures of your RV renovation you would like to share? Any advice to others considering it?

• Thank you
Reactions: Antiwork

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Longtime anarchist, new to traveling. Decided to start living my values and creating the revolution at least in my own actions. Love adventuring in all forms, hanging with friends, creating music, urban exploration, wheatpasting propaganda at night, having punk parties....Anyway, really excited to have found this community. Also just got an RV and am almost done renovating it. Gonna set out wandering and would love to pick up travelers along the way!

Im owen mooney, Im an anarchist doing everything I can to survive in this world. same as you new to traveling got into this community which I find to be interesting as hell. reminds me of things I would pick up hanging out with societys outcasts and shit we would do or say just hanging around. been to any good shows lately? let me know...

Reactions: Antiwork

Antiwork

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Got any pictures of your RV renovation you would like to share? Any advice to others considering it?

Thanks, it's been fun exploring the site! Definitely, I'll share pictures and advice but I'm waiting till I'm done, idk why but it feels better that way lol. a little superstitious...

Antiwork

Reaction score
Im owen mooney, Im an anarchist doing everything I can to survive in this world. same as you new to traveling got into this community which I find to be interesting as hell. reminds me of things I would pick up hanging out with societys outcasts and shit we would do or say just hanging around. been to any good shows lately? let me know...

What've you been doing traveling? Love to hear about your adventures since you're new to this too. It's been too long since I've been to a show...if you know of any cool scenes nearby definitely let me know, you're in Massachusetts right? Maybe we can meet up for some shows or smth

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
What've you been doing traveling? Love to hear about your adventures since you're new to this too. It's been too long since I've been to a show...if you know of any cool scenes nearby definitely let me know, you're in Massachusetts right? Maybe we can meet up for some shows or smth

I went to fucking south carolina and that shit was dope. want to get around more especially since the winter here in mass is hard! all the bad attitude of new york city and a lot of the same miserable people living like dirt. been on trains and in train yards and like to kick around areas with a yard. bostons scene is alright for shows, lots of people. I stopped going to shows when the pandemic hit. kind of waiting for something worth going to like a big band from japan. I am down to meet up, and hang at the monument at park then hit up a show.

Rikenasty

Reaction score
just saw this post. Do you mainly frequent the east coast? or have you hopped west to east? I've only gone the other direction via the Denver UP yard-GJ-Provo-NV...etc..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads