I'm Felix, hello everyone!

FreeAndAll

Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Felix, I'm based out of NC. I'll be embarking on a rather long journey halfway across the country soon, so hopefully will be uploading some interesting pictures from that. I'm very much into aviation, engineering, and military stuff. If you'd like to chat or go do some madness together, don't hesitate to hit me up!

FreeAndAll

Reaction score
Hey now - 2nd Felix I met on here! Greetings & welcome! Former fighter jet mech - see if you can guess how OLD I am by my aircraft:
F-4
F-5
F-111
I'm gonna change my settings to private so you can't cheat...
Awesome! I've always been into aircraft. I have my PPL actually! Was going to join the Air Force before deciding to work as an open source intelligence analyst so I daresay I know my birds!

I'd say you're mid 50s-60s if not older, assuming you're American! After all the JASDF still flies phantoms if I remember lol... Let me know how I did!

• Love It
Reactions: MFB

FreeAndAll

Reaction score
What sort of "madness" are you looking into? Hopefully that's not "under key" as well!

Welcome to the site, by the way! All are welcome here (although some wear out their welcome).
Haha some freight hopping, mostly just walking places and urbex. I love going to far away locations by train, hanging around an abandoned site and slinking away back home.

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool, what's your favorite urbex spot so far?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads