• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride I'm a driveaway driver stuck in Grand Island Ne looking to go to Omaha Ne to catch a plane home

Current Location
Grand island ne
Reactions
0% 100% 0%
Departing from: grand island ne
Destination:
Omaha ne
Date range: tonight

About me: I I am a driveaway driver trying to Omaha ne to catch a plane home....something happened last night & That's y I changed my plans....

Last edited:

Sole Survivor

War... War never ends
StP Supporter
Current Location
9 Wigan Rd, Bayswater VIC 3153, Australia
Reactions
92% 4% 4%
What is a driveaway driver??? Never heard the term "driveaway driver" before. Also fellow STP'ers would be more likely to help you out if you provided more info about yourself and a picture.

Current Location
Medford
Reactions
81% 5% 14%
Departing from: grand island ne
Destination:
Salina ks
Date range: tonight

About me: I I am a driveaway driver trying to get to my next truck can give gas money
Do you just get in your car on the driveway, turn on your car, and drive to upper driveway then reverse to the lower driveway?

OP
OP
Melissa
Current Location
Grand island ne
Reactions
0% 100% 0%
What is a driveaway driver??? Never heard the term "driveaway driver" before. Also fellow STP'ers would be more likely to help you out if you provided more info about yourself and a picture.
I deliver vechicles all over the country

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
It’s really easy to hitch from Grand Island to Omaha. How far from the interstate are you?

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!