Seeking Ride I'm a driveaway driver stuck in Grand Island Ne looking to go to Omaha Ne to catch a plane home

Current Location
Grand island ne
Reactions
0% 100% 0%
Departing from: grand island ne
Destination:
Omaha ne
Date range: tonight

About me: I I am a driveaway driver trying to Omaha ne to catch a plane home....something happened last night & That's y I changed my plans....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
What is a driveaway driver??? Never heard the term "driveaway driver" before. Also fellow STP'ers would be more likely to help you out if you provided more info about yourself and a picture.

Current Location
Shady cove
Reactions
59% 3% 38%
Departing from: grand island ne
Destination:
Salina ks
Date range: tonight

About me: I I am a driveaway driver trying to get to my next truck can give gas money
Do you just get in your car on the driveway, turn on your car, and drive to upper driveway then reverse to the lower driveway?

D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
She said driveaway. Not driveway

D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
I googled driveaway driver. Apparently they deliver trucks around the country

OP
OP
Melissa
Current Location
Grand island ne
Reactions
0% 100% 0%
What is a driveaway driver??? Never heard the term "driveaway driver" before. Also fellow STP'ers would be more likely to help you out if you provided more info about yourself and a picture.
I deliver vechicles all over the country

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
It’s really easy to hitch from Grand Island to Omaha. How far from the interstate are you?