If i had the body for this, i would!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Police in Massachusetts are hunting a mysterious naked man, who was seen by several witnesses wandering around town wearing nothing but a gas mask.

The nakedness was first observed by a witness at about 9.40pm last Thursday, when a motorist spotted the naked gas mask guy lurking in the entrance of a building in Newton, Massachusetts.

When the witness pulled up in their truck, the man fled, naked, down an alley.

The naked man and his gas mask were next reported when a woman heard her doorbell ring. Looking out through her door's peephole, she noticed that the person who'd rung her doorbell was naked, and wearing a gas mask.

Authorities believe that it may have been the same naked gas mask-wearing guy.

The gas mask-wearer is described as approximately 30 years old, 6 foot tall, around 14 stone, and naked.

Police say that no arrests of naked people wearing gas masks were made. It is not known if the naked gas mask-wearing man will is still naked, or wearing a gas mask.

M

Mouse

haha just take a gander at those smutty fat people pictures (the REALLY morbidly fat people) and you'll fee better instantly. or just take a trip to you local mcd's and wathc the fatties

M

Mouse

ArrowInOre said:
Oh yes, and freak the shit out my entire neighborhood. I could drag a flag behind me that says, "Modern Urban Lady Godiva", Ha ha ha. I have visuals now, thanks, and I am afraid to go to sleep. (Nice Dill...)

be sure to tuck the flag in your butt crack!!

Dillinger

Reaction score
When I get older and my body parts start "heading south" I'll (hopefully) be one crazy fucking old man.
Then we can be over 30 nudist activists together! haha!
I'm hopeful for the best of my age.
I'm hopeful.

And drunken nudity - only if you're not being sloppy and stupid. =P

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads