i'd rather just shake your hand.

cookcain

Reaction score
Aaron Cain
cookcain, "cause my shit's addicting"

I, in some strange degree, have always had some sort of wanderlust, but was intimidated by the "street kids" and what not... After sort of walking out on being a productive member of society I went from couch to couch and found myself living the lifestyle i never knew existed... Strangely enough, at this point i'm headed back to a pseudo stiff life and am petrified. as that approached i was introduced to you guys here at stp and am grateful to have found it. as it stands today i'm plotting my first train-cation and will be most likely jumping out of portland.

I've been a musician for years and spend most of my time with a mandolin, i lived at sea for 6 months, and the past 2 or so living in couches with a good period of time in a squat (for lack of a better term.)

Glad you exist
Aaron

MySpace

Reactions: UrBex Taylor

menu

Reaction score
welcome man. what kind of plans do yuo have? like destinations and events and what not.

you looking to meet up with kids?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads