Iceland Air

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Iceland has an airline called iceland air, and they have an extended layover program since the economic crash alst year.
If anyone is looking to come to Europe I really reccomend flying with this company, its fucking cheap, and you can extend your layover as long as you want. I paid 300 $ to fly from NY to london (then was deported), but should be cheap to come to any destination in Europe, and take a few weeks or a month hanging out in Iceland, which is an amazing country in my opinion.
Just a nice opportunity some might want to check out.

r3353

Reaction score
How long did they extend it to? i used them in '99 and it was 3 days, then again around '03 it was 7 days. Would they really let it go as long as you want, or as long as a tourist visa would allow?? And if i may ask, was the deportation from England or the Schengen State and were you denied entry or actually deported. ive gotten thrown out ov the Republic of Ireland and Iceland before and was allowed to go ov my own accord. So i could still come back into it(Schengen). The blue passport does have some advantages even though we gotta deal with the stereo-types, eh? But yea, $300 from NY to London is pretty cheap.

r3353

Reaction score
Probably only if you are entering the US. While flying from Kiev to New York, the security was added for any flight TO the US compared to the 'standard' security for other flights. As long as you are out ov the US, it shouldnt be a problem.
hope this helps

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
pretty sure it is as long as you want since the economy failed. had a friend staying for 5 months or something, way over the travel allowance at least. still no problem to fly on.
And I was deported from the UK, and back into schengen, as it appeared I had come from there.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can just talk to the airline at the airport, Keflavik is fucking tiny, and easy enough to navigate the people. no harm in calling ahead though, just to be safe.
and as a price update, a friend flew Copenhagen to New York a few weeks back 189 dollars. Sure its the same on the way out.
Just check every day when you want to buy your ticket, as the prices change one moment to the next. She looked 3 times in 1 hour, and the third found a flight including taxes for 189. her travel agent had told her 800 was the cheapest. Guess I need to get a job as a travel agent. 600 dollar commision would be nice.
She gave me a brick of hash for the money I saved her though, commission enough for me-

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads