Photos I was formerly Aussie Timm on here

D

Deleted member 22054

But my old account was corrupted and also i was originally banned a few months back (it's another story and i have since been un banned by @Matt Derrick) So im starting from scratch again.

This is my Re introduction:

My name is Timm, i live in Australia ( a little country town called Warburton in Victoria to be exact) i found out about STP after getting hooked on @wizehop's train hopping videos on youtube somewhere around 2015. (If you havent seen his videos you should really check em out) Im still yet to hop freight. But i have seen a fair bit of australia. Last year i made a last minute decision to do a road trip to Uluru and Alice Springs in the Northern Territory from my home in Victoria. I covered over 5,000 kilometers return in about 10 days and man did i enjoy myself! Ive done a few other roadtrips with family as well in the past.

Im now housed up struggling to make ends meet at the moment but in the near future i hope to be able to save some more coin. Upgrade my 2wd hilux ute to a 4x4 hilux ute and get out there again!

Attachments

• 20171020_144848.jpg
    20171020_144848.jpg
    796.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 20171020_103610.jpg
    20171020_103610.jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 260

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahahah ha ha... WELCOME BACK JOE! ::eek:ldman::

I'lll raise a homebum salute tommara after I slave a way for a bit.
Afraid the only Australian beer i see around here is Fosters... but its a big can! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazardoussix6six
D

Deleted member 22054

Cheers guys (and lady)
Hahahah ha ha... WELCOME BACK JOE! ::eek:ldman::

I'lll raise a homebum salute tommara after I slave a way for a bit.
Afraid the only Australian beer i see around here is Fosters... but its a big can! ;)
Fosters is for tourists and overseas export haha. Ive never had fosters nor have i ever met an aussie fosters drinker. Lots of better aussie beer out there

D

Deleted member 22054

You mean 4 x gold? Queenslanders drink that. They dont have taste buds

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-01-12-11-14.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-01-12-11-14.png
    654.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Useful
Reactions: Odin

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Reaction score
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
Hah was having this Fosters conversation with @Hillbilly Castro the other day!

From my experience....if you're in Victoria, you drink VB. If you're in NSW, you drink VB. If you're in QLD, you drink XXXX. If you're north of Rockhampton, QLD you just smoke weed.

• Haha
D

Deleted member 22054

I like carlton dry if i do have a beer. I still have bout 8 bottles in the fridge from when i bought a slab before Christmas last year. I tried getting @Koala a VB at the pub when we met during her first trip to australia? But the barmaid wouldnt hear off it. Gave her something else (which i cant remember)

Attachments

• 5b0cfffb2faaf37d280229a4-icon-512x512.png
    5b0cfffb2faaf37d280229a4-icon-512x512.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 266

starfarer

Reaction score
fosters WAS popular here after "the adventures of barry mckenzie" not now though, FOUREX aka barbed wire is still drunk in Queensland. TIMM, you have to let teh seppos know that a "UTE" is what they call a pick up truck AND its an australian invention too !!!

• Useful

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads