I wanted to say hi to everyone. Been lurking awhile and finally joined in. After traveling in bursts | Squat the Planet

I wanted to say hi to everyone. Been lurking awhile and finally joined in. After traveling in bursts

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
In holly springs mississippi. Its like 35 miles outta Memphis. Greyhound is shipping my old pack there and so i guess imma have to go there soon.

isn't holly springs where the church of elvis is?

PoorPieceOfShit

Reaction score
Hey! Figured I'd hop in here. I'm new to this site as well and, I gotta say, I like what's going on here. This seems like a great place.
Anyway, I'm from Covington GA about 45 to an hour from Atlanta. I've been tramping once before but, I swear I don't think it'll ever be out of my system. I'm hooked!

Vulture

Reaction score
Hey! Figured I'd hop in here. I'm new to this site as well and, I gotta say, I like what's going on here. This seems like a great place.
Anyway, I'm from Covington GA about 45 to an hour from Atlanta. I've been tramping once before but, I swear I don't think it'll ever be out of my system. I'm hooked!
Post a new thread, so that you can reflect on it. Also, intro posts are individual, frommy experience.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No kidding? Church of Elvis? There's the birthplace of a female activist whose name escapes me by Salem. A LOT of plantation houses. 7,100+ population.

actually, it was actually called "graceland too". it's been on my list of places to visit, but googling it now, it seems it closed up last year after the owner died:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/11097

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads