I wanna drift around for a bit | Squat the Planet

I wanna drift around for a bit

21m looking to wander the world for a bit doesn't matter how I get there or where I'm going. I'd prefer some company as for being new and not knowing shit besides what I've read about it. Advice or someone to enlighten me or join.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
the best way to go is to let go of all perception of control and just go do it man. put all your trust in that most people are good cause they are. just take off with your thumb out and go wherever that driver is going and be excited for it. you will love it.

Reactions: blu beard

the best way to go is to let go of all perception of control and just go do it man. put all your trust in that most people are good cause they are. just take off with your thumb out and go wherever that driver is going and be excited for it. you will love it.
Sounds good still would like some company from a beginner or someone experienced

Telling us a little more about you would help. who knows, maybe somebody will adopt ya. But as far as travel partners go the little things can end a partnership. things like taste in music, politic, level of crustiness.. these things need to be known before one should commit to teaming up together.

being able to "bring something to the table" helps too. do you have any skills? camping experience? dumpster diving? playing music? can you do magic tricks? etc etc

personally i can barely take care of myself much less another human, i only hang out with old seasoned mofos like myself that fart alot and complain about how much better the dumpsters were in the 90s.

Shit idk id say I'm very chill easy going I guess but that's something you'd have to be the judge of that. As for music and politics I prefer we make our own little songs and chants along the way but anything goes. Fuck if you if you wanna talk about politics we can do that but idc for them. Now bringing things to the table well what's mine is yours (within reason) and I could survive in the wilderness. I can care for myself and another depending on the situation. I've always hung around older people you learn a lot, age is just a number it's what you do with the years.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
im a mountain man myself man and im here to tell you the mountains are more easy than the city...

That's a great area! Not super friendly to drifters but I've never been overly hassled either.
It's a bit colder than where I am, I'm about 4 hours south of there on 101
That's cool and I don't plan on staying to long and cold is fine with me and if I do end up passing through I'll hit you up

pallaway

Reaction score
Where ya be at? I'm willing to take another with me as long as your brain is good and your feet work. No warrants preferably, but that's all on you.

You're about to change your life. After leaving it'll be different when you return to society. I know some good places and I'm pretty smart.

Where ya be at? I'm willing to take another with me as long as your brain is good and your feet work. No warrants preferably, but that's all on you.

You're about to change your life. After leaving it'll be different when you return to society. I know some good places and I'm pretty smart.
I'm in Cali clean as far as I know and I don't know if I plan on coming back and what's your preferred travel

pallaway

Reaction score
I hop trains. I no other travellers and a couple truck drivers. We won't get stranded too long if we terminate like I did in Nebraska a month ago. Fuck that place. I'm in California right now. Bay area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads