I started a new religion... please join | Squat the Planet

I started a new religion... please join

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
weddings can only be performed in Church. But, yes. go for it.

weddings can be performed about anywhere (i think), as long as there's a licensed preist or something..
a buddy of mine just got married in a park right down the street from where i'm crashing, by a friend of ours that just started his own "religion" and was an ordained minister of that "church". it was pretty awesome, because he's kind of a modern primitive kind of guy. strange tattoos and piercing everywhere.

M

Mouse

weddings can be performed about anywhere (i think), as long as there's a licensed preist or something..
a buddy of mine just got married in a park right down the street from where i'm crashing, by a friend of ours that just started his own "religion" and was an ordained minister of that "church". it was pretty awesome, because he's kind of a modern primitive kind of guy. strange tattoos and piercing everywhere.

not in this religion, sorry. only in Church (the bathroom)

we dont have priests.. just someone to bring you TP if you run out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads