Seeking Ride I need help getting to my wedding

Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
67% 0% 33%
Anyone coming thru Cincinnati tonight. Have to be in texas tomorrow. Really could use help getting there. I'm on the east side of Cincinnati and going to san Antonio. If I can at least get close.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Sis, if you're really getting married, I think our hearts go out to you.

I mean.. shit.. I've slept in frozen mud (& frozen, more than once), trying to get to the woman I love, so I'm no one to judge the insane..

But.. holy fuck.

Is it wise to *marry* someone who can't even buy you a bus ticket?

Are they disabled?

How did you go about planning it?

Have you ever actually met them??

Last edited:
OP
OP
K
Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
67% 0% 33%
Yes I have met him and he has tried to get me there a few times. However my family has sabotage his efforts every time. They have not met him. I know that sounds odd but my family is conservative southern Baptist and come don hard on the people in my life. My soon to be husband and I don't fit into their box so I was going to introduce them to him after the wedding. He has tried to send money to get me there and my sister has stolen it to keep me from going. He has paid for 3 tickets to get me there. One fir a bus and two air. When I tried to get rides from friends to the bus station and airport my dad has paid them not to take me. I don't know why my family is like this. So now I'm trying to get there on my own. I can't ask him for anymore $ he just doesn't have it like that. Hope this clarifies. He is a good man and has done all he can.

creature

Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Io christ..

so.. **YOU** have to go to *him*, instead of him upping his balls to your family?

WTF, woman?

why would you want to be attached to a fucking coward?

why ask brave people to sacrifice for a shithead?

is he in a fucking wheelchair?

if he is, i will guard him, my very fucking self.

i say that upon all truths that love has ever muttered.

i will be there, at you wedding/reception, with a goddamned knife against whatever barbeque boys might protest against the consummation

& *i* don't even fucking know you..

please don't bother us with pleadings to empower some cowardly weak, selfish shithead that you should never have met in the first place..

creature

Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
christ fuck almighty, we have better shit to spend ourselves upon.

fuck him..

*****************FUCK HIM****************

to HELL

if he can't get his ass to you,,

i am *tired* of fucking con-men..

& BTW.. if he *does?*

just point back here, sis, & i will be there, defending,

creature

Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
assholes who fight redneck racists deserve a knife ready to be pulled at the fucking barbeque..

creature

Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
holy fuck..

this shit makes me *hate* fucking humans, & wish they were just fucking erased,,

creature

Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
assholes who fight redneck racists deserve a knife ready to be pulled at the fucking barbeque..
BTDT

~2 dosen prototrump shits (1987). late at fucking night, wondering why the fucking gay fucking yankee is being so fucking friendly to everyone..
until prototrump #1 makes a "ha ha you're a yankeee, aren't you?" step towards the fucking kid..

yankee keeps being friendly, but grabs a bbq knife from under the fucking rotating pig, starts sharpening it in front of the 2 dozen rednecks & says something like "it's good to know how to use these things when they're sharp, isn't it??" grinning
at which point prototrump #1 fades back & begins mumbling among the 20 some *other* redneck prototrumps (1987) about WTF doe this yankee mean, when my aunt pulls me out, saying "i think we need to leave"..
no fucking kidding..

i thought this was a fucking *barbque*, not white on white political racism..

holy fuck..

veggie is probably good....

Last edited:

Shaka

That One Guy
StP Supporter
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
You gotta watch out for those BBQ boys man. They make good smoked brisket. Lol. Reminds me of a ex i use to know

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
When I tried to get rides from friends to the bus station and airport my dad has paid them not to take me.
sounds like some pretty shitty 'friends'.