Seeking Ride I need help getting to my wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
75% 0% 25%
Anyone coming thru Cincinnati tonight. Have to be in texas tomorrow. Really could use help getting there. I'm on the east side of Cincinnati and going to san Antonio. If I can at least get close.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Threads
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Sis, if you're really getting married, I think our hearts go out to you.

I mean.. shit.. I've slept in frozen mud (& frozen, more than once), trying to get to the woman I love, so I'm no one to judge the insane..

But.. holy fuck.

Is it wise to *marry* someone who can't even buy you a bus ticket?

Are they disabled?

How did you go about planning it?

Have you ever actually met them??

Last edited:
OP
OP
K
Threads
Current Location
Cincinnati
Reactions
75% 0% 25%
Yes I have met him and he has tried to get me there a few times. However my family has sabotage his efforts every time. They have not met him. I know that sounds odd but my family is conservative southern Baptist and come don hard on the people in my life. My soon to be husband and I don't fit into their box so I was going to introduce them to him after the wedding. He has tried to send money to get me there and my sister has stolen it to keep me from going. He has paid for 3 tickets to get me there. One fir a bus and two air. When I tried to get rides from friends to the bus station and airport my dad has paid them not to take me. I don't know why my family is like this. So now I'm trying to get there on my own. I can't ask him for anymore $ he just doesn't have it like that. Hope this clarifies. He is a good man and has done all he can.

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Io christ..

so.. **YOU** have to go to *him*, instead of him upping his balls to your family?

WTF, woman?

why would you want to be attached to a fucking coward?

why ask brave people to sacrifice for a shithead?

is he in a fucking wheelchair?

if he is, i will guard him, my very fucking self.

i say that upon all truths that love has ever muttered.

i will be there, at you wedding/reception, with a goddamned knife against whatever barbeque boys might protest against the consummation

& *i* don't even fucking know you..

please don't bother us with pleadings to empower some cowardly weak, selfish shithead that you should never have met in the first place..

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
christ fuck almighty, we have better shit to spend ourselves upon.

fuck him..

*****************FUCK HIM****************

to HELL

if he can't get his ass to you,,

i am *tired* of fucking con-men..

& BTW.. if he *does?*

just point back here, sis, & i will be there, defending,

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
assholes who fight redneck racists deserve a knife ready to be pulled at the fucking barbeque..

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
if he *won't* come to you?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN INTERESTED?????

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
holy fuck..

this shit makes me *hate* fucking humans, & wish they were just fucking erased,,

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
assholes who fight redneck racists deserve a knife ready to be pulled at the fucking barbeque..
BTDT

~2 dosen prototrump shits (1987). late at fucking night, wondering why the fucking gay fucking yankee is being so fucking friendly to everyone..
until prototrump #1 makes a "ha ha you're a yankeee, aren't you?" step towards the fucking kid..

yankee keeps being friendly, but grabs a bbq knife from under the fucking rotating pig, starts sharpening it in front of the 2 dozen rednecks & says something like "it's good to know how to use these things when they're sharp, isn't it??" grinning
at which point prototrump #1 fades back & begins mumbling among the 20 some *other* redneck prototrumps (1987) about WTF doe this yankee mean, when my aunt pulls me out, saying "i think we need to leave"..
no fucking kidding..

i thought this was a fucking *barbque*, not white on white political racism..

holy fuck..

veggie is probably good....

Last edited:

Shaka

That One Guy
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
You gotta watch out for those BBQ boys man. They make good smoked brisket. Lol. Reminds me of a ex i use to know

croc

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Vero Beach, FL
Website
www.instagram.com
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
yo @creature ur being a real rude piece of shit right now.
BTDT

~2 dosen prototrump shits (1987). late at fucking night, wondering why the fucking gay fucking yankee is being so fucking friendly to everyone..
what does someone being gay have to do with anything??? why is gay ur go to insult?
do u literally EVER know what the fuck ur talking about?
op just asked for a ride so if u can't give a ride maybe keep ur grumpy ass judgemental bullshit to yourself.

any mods wanna step in to this guy spamming this thread and harassing op just because he has decided all this unsaid shit about op's fiance?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
what does someone being gay have to do with anything??? why is gay ur go to insult?

Nonlinear narrative, parable , and tall tale...

okay, "odin tries to brush aside the fog produced by the series of tubes" aka www.internets.durr

I don't think creature meant to use the word gay in the context of an insult. I am not sure but I don't try read most of his posts in the context of direct first person communication.

I had to go wik ee eee ee the list of narrative forms but I would interpret him in those three I mentioned first...

Just saying, don't think the intention was to convey being judgmental or anything like that.

if anything I think his imagination took him to hypothetical places.... it happens very often on the fiberoptic highway.

creature

Banned
Threads
Current Location
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
o @creature ur being a real rude piece of shit right now.
i *could* say "get used to it", but *that* would be *truly* rude..

so what i *will* say is re-read, & think about what the *redneckhatefucks* are thinking, about what *I* am..

don't be an asshole & assume bad shit first, just because the language differs..

WTFUCK do you think causes wars?

don't fucking correct me, when i am clearly relating my mortal fucking danger in front of dirty creep assholes who would kill *YOU*, too, if they thought they could get the fuck away with it, in the woods.

all i was doing, yankee fuck i am, is letting them know i know where the fucking knives are.

if you ain't been there, asshole, you have no fucking clue.

ever been surrounded by cowboys who want to kill you because your gay, & you know that you'll grab a knife to cut if they come for you..?

i'm not gay, motherfucker, but i *am* a goddamned yankee & if they had jumped on *you*, while we were just trying to enjoy a little flame broil, i'd have done the same damn thing..

i dunn think *any* of those tv rednecks understood that some shitty kid would try to kill them, just because they thought numbers would have made being bossy a thing which was safe..
(read my grammar carefully, ok? that, or be offended..)

in any case, as far as i can tell right now, fuckers like you want fuckers like me next to you, hand to hand, unless you can somehow pick somebody else, just as righteous, with a goddamned fucking bang bang bangBngBang bang bang bang banger banger..

i *hate* fuckling weapons...

so, when you have 20 fucking rednecks looking at you you as not *only* a yankee, but ***adding*** to it, to give themselves an excuse to hurt you even *more* (because if you are a yankee, you are not *only* a yankee, but gender distorted (being respectfull, don'tr gripe.. grokj)

... blah blah blah...

read & contemplate..

don't fucking knee jerk.

the revolution is killed by fucking knee jerks, necause knee jerkers don't fuvbking *think*..

Threads
Current Location
Denver
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
@creature so it's cool for creature to call Croc an "asshole," "motherfucker" and "fucker" all in one post?
Lemme guess, he's just being creature right? If it walks like an abusive drunk and quacks like an abusive drunk then it's probably an abusive drunk.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
this thread is being closed due to it being derailed into all hell and has seemed to just be a breeding ground for negative attitudes. there has been issued warned so dont think we take any of this behavior lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.