I kinda came up on the wrong foot | Squat the Planet

I kinda came up on the wrong foot

Cpt_knuckles

Reaction score
My name i jordan. im from scotchtown ny a fucked up, redneck community with the worst people youll ever meet haha. currently ive been skateing and adventuring and meeting many good people.ive been skating for 10 years and its probaly the best thing i ever got into. i plan on living my life of traveling when i get out of high school. i came to this site to meet travelin buddys and friends. :sucks:

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well welcome jordan. i like your screen name by the way haha i fucking love that cartoon.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
FUCK YEAH!!! Go for it dude traveling will be even a better thing to get into than skating, I know I carry around my board with me still though.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i think she means legal age for leaving. obama made it illegal to drop out at 17 though. asshole. i'm doing it anyway so:thebird:

moe

Reaction score
yepyep, i did mean legal age for leaving.

i heard a dozen times, a whole lots of numers, and i wasn't just so sure.
that bastard.
it should be legal to drop out at 15, if it never works out.
it didn't for me,
i made the worst choices my freshman year.=/
but uh.yeah, welcome.dude.=D

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i think she means legal age for leaving. obama made it illegal to drop out at 17 though. asshole. i'm doing it anyway so:thebird:

wait what! so now you cant drop out till youre 18??

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
That doesn't really make too much sense, plenty of people graduate high school before they reach eighteen.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
That doesn't really make too much sense, plenty of people graduate high school before they reach eighteen.

yeah i graduated when i was 16. that doesnt make any sense

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i watch political "addresses" and such. he's making DROPPING OUT illegal if your under 18. you graduated, you didnt drop out. before you could drop out of school at like 17 or something with parental permission. now you cant.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well the school system cant really fuck with me. i got a 5150 and now my dad died. i have the upper hand on a sympathy level.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i watch political "addresses" and such. he's making DROPPING OUT illegal if your under 18. you graduated, you didnt drop out. before you could drop out of school at like 17 or something with parental permission. now you cant.

that's stupid and fucked up though. i guess i didnt pay much attention but last i heard you could drop out when you were 16 and you didnt need a parents permission... but maybe im wrong on that. youre allowed to move out when youre 17 and your parents can't stop you or anything but you can't drop out of high school? that's dumb.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
wow. your all mixed up. but i live in cali so i guess it could be different. under 18, you have no choices. if you drop out, they normally dont give a fuck but they dont like it because the school looses money. now its illegal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads