I hope you're all doing well.

VoxPopuli

Reaction score
Hey! I just randomly found this site a week ago. Never thought there was a hitching/hopping forum..That being said, I've never been very active on the internet..

Anyway, I go by Rodent these days and, well, I was born and raised in a small town in Michigan and didn't know much of the world outside of that place, but I desperately wanted to and also just kind of felt that I was becoming stagnant in society, so immediately after graduating HS I bailed with some really cheap gear and made my way out West.

Since then, I've been to both coasts, met a lot of damn good people, seen a lot of amazing places, and picked up quite a few cool things such as a banjo and my critter Scout Dog.

I'm currently on my way back out West from the suburb state (Florida) so that I can catch this year's Rainbow Gathering, do some mountaineering, and reconnect with some old road dogs..

So yeah, there you go. Oh and I'm currently solo and just really enjoy company, so if you want to road dog it with me, check the Road Dog forum later or message me.. Good luck to you all in your travels. See ya somewhere!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads