I have lived many lives and expect to live many more. | Squat the Planet

I have lived many lives and expect to live many more.

fenriswolf

Reaction score
Greets,

Hello to everyone using this website in a practical fashion. It seems for the motivated and adventurous there are things to learn here. I currently "stay" in NJ Sometimes in Mercer County and sometimes in Middlesex. I may have a really nice semi-squat (long story) soon which if I don't relocate out of state would be great since I could just use the space for studio space (art making), building, and I already have hooked up utils and internet. I have traveled and "lived" extensively hence the title of the thread. I have abused or injured myself over the last 20+ years in one fashion or another. That said, freight hopping, forest/fully abandoned building squatting and communes/collectives (which never really agreed with me or I with them?) are something of the past. But my wanderlust always sparks up and "poof" I'm gone. I have traveled a good portion of the globe (mostly competing as a Muay Thai Boxer, as well as doing such a variety of other things it would be unrealistic to list them) The last two locations I traveled to were Bulgaria and Germany. As for the states I have been (or at least driven through most). My favorite country is Thailand ( I lived there for two years). The most interesting and the one I want to visit again for a much longer period would be Japan. As for interests I am quite into the "arts" in general. Really in terms of culture I truly do find something interesting in most things. The "I love ALL types of music" response is very cliche. To me it applies. In no way do I say this arrogantly but I probably own more thank 3000 albums (I went all digital a few years back), and close to the same number of books (my beasts of burden, I love them, but they are heavy and a bitch when you move around). I currently am a VERY bored individual with zero social circle being I moved here from Brooklyn a few years back and never connected with anyone. I try my best to keep busy, work when I have to ( I am currently working on my OWN business, being completely broke loses it's charm and is not all that endearing after a time). I also personally align myself very closely with Anarcho-Capitalism (a whole other conversation), but consider myself an Autonomist (my self applied sociopolitical label). As for religion I am very anti organized religions and for all intents and purposes am an Atheist although physics does seem to point one towards something. So I may have just BORED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU but it is an introduction. Currently I am looking to expand my social circle with people like ourselves, close in age is preferable as relating to much younger people today is hard AND I am also not here looking for an underage girlfriend (I have noticed some strange posts...) Male or female is fine as I am looking for friends. People who are are actually looking to build on collaborations whether they be visual, musical, or just good fucking conversation. Also (this is not a judgement), but it took me a very long time to trap the demons in a box and shut it. So if you are slamming dope daily feel free to contact me but I have moved on from the glamorizing of hard drug use. Of course the occasional war stories come up but I am just focused on being focused, productive and transitioning back into the creative individual I once was. Oh yeah and I have no affiliations with organized groups such as NA or AA etc. Not my scene and don't want to project that vibe.

JLB

fenriswolf

Reaction score
Stranger things have happened. I have no interest in Vegas as I always ended up in trouble and other than the strip and the burbs it's hell but I have spent zero time in the Pacific Norhwest and that is high on my list of places to travel/live.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Well I'd be your friend but you're not looking for underage girls with your uncle rico van so we probably would have nothing to talk about. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads