I have a 1986 Ford Econoline 350 (LOW LOW MILES)

L

LeftCoast

This van has 56,000 ORIGINAL MILES. Mechanically, it's in great shape. This van runs like a fuckin champ and I want to buy a school bus. It has a laid purgo floor in it now, and I am willing to convert the rest of it for you (on my own time, for free, if you do buy it). Clean tabs, clean title, I am the 3rd owner of the van. I live downtown, don't need a van anymore, and that's the shpeel. Come peep it if you want SEATTLE, WA! The pics are while I was laying in the floor before i mounted the chairs back in place. FULL SIZE VAN WOOHOO!!

photo.JPG

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 305
L

LeftCoast

I can also reupholster the inside too. This van runs like a fuckin BOSS. No mechanical problems aside from the drivers side window needing the motor re attatched (as it's a powered window). NO LEAKS! No bullshit, you cant find a van that runs this good or with this low of miles in the area unless someones grandpa just croaked and left you his van. This is the widest series of ford vans released with stock bodies. Holla!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you forgot to mention how much you want for it :)

D

Deleted member 13433

Damn... he [??] deleted himself.
I know this is an old post but if anyone want's another opinion, I have parked where I'm at an 84 Ford E-350 diesel van [6.9 non-turbocharged, with a Chrysler 4:88 Dana 60 rear] that - when the time comes - I will be using as a base camp, assuming I can get her towed way up north again, when the time comes as she currently does not run.
These vans are / were built right, essentially commercial vehicles and yes, parts are expensive [if you go the diesel route] but something like this cat had for sale, can easily become a mobile home.
Best of all - they don't stick out, you can be real discreet in one of these things - as opposed to a bus or a camper.
Wonder if he ever sold it............. at that price, he should have - as it's worth a whole lot more if what he [or she, don't know who Leftcoast was] said was true.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads