I fucking suck at intros | Squat the Planet

I fucking suck at intros

Kidneybee

Reaction score
I'm Lenny from Chicago and right now I spend basically all my time plotting to go somewhere else. I'm pretty quiet, so IDK how well this kind of thing would work for me, but I'm at a point where if I'm not plotting escape routes I'm plotting to kill myself so maybe dropping off the face of the earth for a year or two is a better option.

I'm a decent artist (painting and drawing, especially people, animals, and flowers), I'm physically pretty strong (I am small so it's hard to convince people of that), and I'm fucking terrible at talking to people. Much better at talking to their dogs.

I'm mildly asthmatic (carry a rescue inhaler) and much less mildly autistic (lots of sensory shit). IDK how far I want to take this yet. I might just end up lurking periodically.

Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm pretty quiet, so IDK how well this kind of thing would work for me

i used to be a pretty timid guy but traveling really forced me to come out of my shell and i've always been a better person for it. don't get discouraged and you'll find your path eventually.

Reactions: Kidneybee and Kal

Kal

Reaction score
I agree with Matt and what Any said is very true.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads