I feel like saying hi...

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
Ive just stumbled on this site. I dont have much to say right now but i'll say a bit.
Im from chattanooga TN. Im quite young, finished hs and tried collage but couldn't stay long.. I'm creative not a slave. Ive been going up and down the east coast for about a year just traveling hitchhiking, bus riding, and whatever else. Ive always wanted to go everywhere, but Ive never known too many people who think like I do. everyone ive meet that seems cool eventually 'grows up' and falls victim to the lifestyle of the modern and "mature responsible" world. someday I want to find some land in the woods or something with and build a place to to call home totally off the grid and such and then add on and turn it into a rad fortress of my own. its a dream I guess..
anyway Im into music and photography. Ive earned every dollar ive had through taking photos or filmmaking and most of that has gone right back into cameras and gear. everything else should be free. as far as music goes i am pretty open to stuff.. early punk, some older hardcore, and recently post-rock have all been at the top of the list..

Im new here and should probably have lurked more, but wanted to do a quick intro.. so hello.
I dont know....

Reactions: Bram

freedude2012

Reaction score
cool and welcome to our mad house and hope you have jus as much fun here as the rest of do

and y lurk i did that and now im regretin it whenever you find ppl you fit in with do as you did and speek up and say hi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads