I don't remember her name but she sang like an angel | Squat the Planet

I don't remember her name but she sang like an angel

otch0z

Reaction score
It was about two years ago, in New Orleans. I met this girl (hope they identify that way). I think she was blond, with short dreads that looked kinda fresh, and a face tattoo that said "fuck" (or "fuck it" or "fuck you" ??) above her eyebrow. She kinda looked like someone you wouldn't want to get in a fight with (mostly because of the face tatt, y'know) but then we were busking and she started singing and I couldn't play anymore because she had the most beautiful voice I ever heard. I was playing the saw and we were just complimenting each other on what we were doing but I could not play when she was singing because her voice was so awesome I didn't want to miss any of it. She told me she had six years of choir training, which made so much sense.

We were never friends and I didn't stay in town for long, I was traveling with a friend and our trip was getting to an end, but I often wonder how she's doing. I know it's a long shot and everything, but I'd appreciate it if anyone has any news. Stay safe everyone, I hope y'all find some sort of peace and balance !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads