Question I don't know ... I ride around NYC

Bibritt

Reaction score
I've been bike touring NYC , was literally just and impulsive habit that started after visiting my biological father for the first time , I used it to clear my head ... I don't know where to start but I'm a woman so have received plenty of lude and fucked comments , on top of the fact I have a disability ( retarded bitch ) is a common one when I'm out and about , I rode to become stronger , I ride for transportation and I love finding new places to discover , I got some pictures out and around new York city and New Jersey looking for people to ride with and build solidarity, have been thinking about catching out from here as well , I don't do hard drugs if anyone wants to link lemme know. ... Was supposed to be getting a new bike yesterday but felt sick.... Misogyny is a big issue I face, I never crashed seriously or hurt anyone so I never understood where the negativity comes from fuck em .

Last edited:

The Toecutter

The Patron Saint of Filth
Reaction score
Always good to ride. Cars as they exist today are destroying our planet and squandering its non-renewable resources. It doesn't have to be this way, but the captains of industry working in conjunction with government have forced upon us a paradigm of planned obsolescence. Wasting endless resources to maximize GDP and look like things are better than ever on paper. So in the context of this paradigm, a bicycle is among the least expensive and least environmentally damaging means of transport., and a sort of way to fuck the system by giving it as little money as possible. I approve of every mile ridden in place of a car.

What kind of bike are you planning on getting?

I know how it is to have people judge you as "retarded" among other things, as I had various speech AND non-verbal communication issues growing up. Fuck 'em. They know not what they do or what they are judging. People are weird like that though.

Please share the pics you took.

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
I've been bike touring NYC , was literally just and impulsive habit that started after visiting my biological father for the first time , I used it to clear my head ... I don't know where to start but I'm a woman so have received plenty of lude and fucked comments , on top of the fact I have a disability ( retarded bitch ) is a common one when I'm out and about , I rode to become stronger , I ride for transportation and I love finding new places to discover , I got some pictures out and around new York city and New Jersey looking for people to ride with and build solidarity, have been thinking about catching out from here as well , I don't do hard drugs if anyone wants to link lemme know. ... Was supposed to be getting a new bike yesterday but felt sick.... Misogyny is a big issue I face, I never crashed seriously or hurt anyone so I never understood where the negativity comes from fuck em .

I would if I was in NYC, you must see a lot in NYC. did you ever hang in boston because you look kind of familiar!

Bibritt

Reaction score
Always good to ride. Cars as they exist today are destroying our planet and squandering its non-renewable resources. It doesn't have to be this way, but the captains of industry working in conjunction with government have forced upon us a paradigm of planned obsolescence. Wasting endless resources to maximize GDP and look like things are better than ever on paper. So in the context of this paradigm, a bicycle is among the least expensive and least environmentally damaging means of transport., and a sort of way to fuck the system by giving it as little money as possible. I approve of every mile ridden in place of a car.

I know how it is to have people judge you as "retarded" among other things, as I had various speech AND non-verbal communication issues growing up. Fuck 'em. They know not what they do or what they are judging. People are weird like that though.

I had someone offer me a nice vintage French bike puegot brand for 50$ he is a mechanic and restored it, but I didn't get it cause he lived quite far and I wasn't in the condition to ride the bike back up town to where I stay ... Plus I only have a shitty cable lock , so I don't trust locking it up and coming back for it , need to get a U lock or chain . I guess im kinda anti social at times too ... I was trying to load the pics but it wasnt working !! My phone is kinda old

Bibritt

Reaction score
I would if I was in NYC, you must see a lot in NYC. did you ever hang in boston because you look kind of familiar!

I never been to Boston , oddly enough you also look a little familiar . Oh I def do see many things - maybe too much . the vibes can just be a little too tense here , but it's a mental test I guess ... The rent is wicked expensive, you really gotta have a plan here which I don't , I just have been doing what I found healing to me , cycling , photography , playing music , etc , have worked brief stints my favorite was the cruise ship , I fell in love with Chelsea piers after biking there from Harlem ,I found the boats and got a job working on one !! But I managed to fuck that up !!! Maybe I can find a way to load my pics , NYC has a lot of hidden green spaces that are worth checking out if you ever come here !

Reactions: born2raizehell

Bibritt

Reaction score

Yes it hurts . Especially when I'm not hurting anyone, I just am biking around , I live in a heavily Hispanic working class type of neighborhood so it can get very intense , patriarchy loves to embrace the idea of woman being fit and in shape but they also seem to hate seeing woman getting out and doing things aside from a 9-5 job . I get alot of uncalled for hate from my community just cause I stick to myself and just do my own thing most of the time ... Those who judge me sit on there ass,and probably claim to be good Christian

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads