I can feel it's time for me to be moving on | Squat the Planet

I can feel it's time for me to be moving on

Rez E Wrecked

Reaction score
Hello Stp,
I am currently in Austin TX and have been here for 2 years I was in Chicago for a year before that and Memphis before that. I've made great friends and great music with the people here but now have itchy feet as they say. My previous travels have been mostly by car except for a 2 week backpack trip through Ireland. My car is no longer up for the task of travellng so I now intend to hitch and possibly hop trains though I'm a bit worried about the safety of my banjo doing so but so be it. My current travels will start in Oakland with a few friends taking a road trip to Vancouver I will most likely go back to Oakland wth them and plan to go to Vegas from there to colorado and on eastward towards NYC though this is just the idea as I am not a fan of plans. If your going to be in or around these areas hit me up let's get drunk and rock

Rez

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads