i am razor

R

Razor_

hi every body. my name is razor i like to look at maggazins with pictures i like trainns and i like 18 weelers.
i can some time get a ride with a truker driveing one. i like rideing in a big truck so much. it is fun.
my mom was in prison when she had me and she dide when i was 3
i live in arkansas now and most time sleep in the woods and maybee at the misson to.
iam at the librery a lots of times in the day lite when i cant go no were on a 18 weeler.
good by.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, im going to be the first one to come out and say this. i apologize for making fun of you if you are this illiterate, but surely this must be some kind of bad joke. i don't know if you're making fun of us, or if i should just feel sorry for you. could you please make your posts more serious? or focused?

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello "Razor".
I noticed that you had said you were in Minnesota a few days ago. If you're still there, and still need a sleeping bag, I have three that you can pick from to take on the road with you.
If you are still in Minnesota that is. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota...just to your west along Interstate 90.
Do you know how to post a "Private Message"? Fart around until you figure out how,..(if you already don't know how to, that is), and send me a private message if you are going to be near Sioux Falls. I can hook you up with a bedroll,...if you still need one that is.
Sioux Falls is pronounced like (Soo Falls) if you hear somebody speak of it, you will know what or where they are talking about. (I don't mean to make fun of your reading capabilities), I am just trying to make this post as simple as I can.......
Good luck in finding a sleeping bag if you have not already....

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Well, I guess we can't all be rocket scietists.... still, it's mean to make fun of the less fortunate, even in regards to mental capabilities. Kudos for helpin' dude out, Shoestring.

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeppers.......
Well, I too am starting now to think what Mattpist said, (no offence to you Razor), but if you are a fake, you must have somebody after you??? If that being the case, you don't have to pretend that you are illiterate.......(Sorry Razor, if you truely are not able to read that good)! My offer still stands though.......
I seen that you have not been online lately, so I do hope that you're doing Ok and are not being taken advantage of by heartless people like the dude that swiped your bedroll!!!
Again, if you're still in Minnesota, PM (private message) me and I'll put you up for a night, you can take a hot shower/shave, resupply on some good gear and eat a hot steaming home-cooked meal with all the homemade trimmings too!
I can give you a few city bus passes to get you into town to the welfraud office so you can apply for food stamps too.
Good luck too!
I'm posting this again being if you truely have a problem with reading and writing, the newest message to you will be up on top and not pushed back where you can't see it as easy. Also I have posted PM's to you, but you may not know where or how to find them. Also this way it's easier for you to see the newest messages with your name on it from me to you "Razor"......
RAZOR, read this if you see it Ok RAZOR???
Also, I have a few books that I can let you take with you on the road. They are real easy for you to read, judging from what I have seen from your very own words that you have wrote, these books should be good for you.
One is about "Great Escapes" written in large print about true life stories of several people who broke out of prisons, confinement camps, jails, etc.....
The other is about "True Travel Tails" short-stories about world traveling people like us! (It too is in very large bold lettering) and easy to read.

Well, I guess we can't all be rocket scietists.... still, it's mean to make fun of the less fortunate, even in regards to mental capabilities. Kudos for helpin' dude out, Shoestring.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads