I am another wanderer

Venatus

Reaction score
I am going to be out from under my rock soon. Going off to begin a new life, be it by train hopping, hitchiking or hell even walking, i want to get to NH, maybe stick there for a while. But in truth i dont feel like settling down or even planning on it once i go.
Wanderlust is in my blood, it has always been my desire to break away from the stagnant hell i suffer in now. And i know the chains that bind me are from within, but soon i will break them, and redeem myself, in nobodys eyes but my own.

yeah i dont know what or who i may find out there, but the greatest lessons ive had, the ones that really stuck, where the ones i learned through experience. Im sick of waiting, sick of pretending my objective will land right on my plate. All thats landed on my plate is a steaming pile of shit.
So when i go out and sacrifice all i was to be all i am- i cant turn back. So if your going to talk to me, or even read this- just know i dont know much about what you might,but i will soon.

I will respect you if we cross paths- im no thief. Im pure willed, im no saint but i have never submitted to the filth of any drug even weed or nicotine. I have no intention of losing what little sanity i have left over that. These vices exist to dampen our minds and control our wills, i seek no part in it.
So if your going to have something, be it some needle injected crap, or some queer crystals-i wont be involved. Dont pretend like im weaker or lesser than you because of it. I dont fuck around when it comes to sneering idiots talking shit and getting in my face. You start trying shit and you will feel my blades, be it my sword or my knives. Steal from me or try to rob me and ill leave you a scarred miserable wretch.

Ha ha but im not inherently violent unless i have to be. im generally docile and polite, and you wont see any savage swordsmanship unless i have no choice.

And last with the arrogant dont-fuck-with-me-ranting out of the way three interesting facts about me to know if we meet-

1 I am nocturnal- as in i stay up at night and i usually sleep during the day. This is because i hate sunlight, daytime,generally any type of light but i deal with it when i have to. so when others are sleeping i would keep watch, and when i am sleeping they do the same.For some reason being in the dark changes everything for me, and not in a bad way at all. This does not mean im trying to be some nightstalker or whatever. i just like the dark, i wear black all the time, maybe red if im feeling like it.

2 People have called me Zero, or Venat, or DreadKnight, whatever you will. I already have many more names online and elsewhere and one of them is my real name though its an odd guess.

3 I (was) a gamer. i used to spend my life playing pointless games hoping that someday i would luck out and become who i intend to be. It does not mean im going to nerd out on you. aside from gaming is spent a decade of my early life swinging a sword (or two) and studying many things. Im out of shape, but once i was a freerunner, i roamed the streets of my hometown, jumping off of buildings and running on poles and girders. but ive lost touch with that. I have spent most of my life asleep, not unaware of what i wanted but too distant to embrace it. The games where my escape, my delay- until i was ready to face the challenge of breaking my mental chains.

So here i am, after months of researching anarchy, hobo life and living off the grid, i am ready to do what ive always wanted to do with no laws to bind me and no gods above me. I have alot to learn, but experience will fill that emptiness, even if its yours for now, it will be mine soon.

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to the sight there is a lot you can learn on this sight, but your best teacher is experience. You can learn a lot of things by traveling.
So travel on and be free and stay safe.

Venatus

Reaction score
Welcome to the sight there is a lot you can learn on this sight, but your best teacher is experience. You can learn a lot of things by traveling.
Thank you for the kind greetings, as well as this reminder.

Venatus

Reaction score
oh yeah and would you know what siphran meant by cencal?

Venatus

Reaction score
oh okay then. well if your curious, i am in san jose. which is a little bit south of san fransisco (yes i know i spelled it wrong-_-)

Siphran

Reaction score
Ahh, okay. Was wondering cause I'm headed out from CenCal tonight to LA. If you start travelling, I'm sure we'll run into each other some time.

Kal

Reaction score
Everybody is in California and here I am in Colorado. How's the weather in California?

Kal

Reaction score
Finally getting chilly here. Still short sleeve weather though...
Warm during the day time but cold during the night time but I'm headed south to New Mexico and then west to Arizona.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads