I am actually very happy this board exists...are you?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks, it feels really good to hear compliments about the site every once in a while :)

although like you say, all the credit really goes to the users that make up this awesome community.

Reactions: Everymanalion

Everymanalion

Reaction score
Damn my typo in the original post, a lot* and of course, thank you Matt for the board. I really started to appreciate it mostly when i posted a question(a serious one at that) on Lonely Planet about a bus between two places in Mexico and got called a troll and said people who travel to another country with less than $5000 in case of emergencies are idiots and unprepared....wait what? Yea, the most retarded, confusing and "merikun" thing i have ever heard on a travel website. And he was being serious. Hence why i appreciate STP.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
K

Kim Chee

Yeah, kind of gives me something to do when I could be doing something else. I don't have a lot of questions, but I do search the forums if I'm looking for the "obscure".

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads