I’m here for good friends, good beer, and greater adventures | Squat the Planet

I’m here for good friends, good beer, and greater adventures

thedogz11

Reaction score
What up everybody! My name is Christian and I’m entirely new to traveling. Other than a few brief stints of homelessness and hanging out with some cool hobos in my hometown, I have no experience on the road. I’ve always wanted to jet out and see the world. The entire world. I want to see different cultures, I want to taste new foods and learn new songs from places far away. The 9-5 corporatist bullshit that has taken over the lives of human beings is degrading and in my opinion dogshit. Fuck school, fuck being a slave, fuck authority, I want real freedom.

My goals for traveling are to make honest, true friends, create music with fellow musicians, write poetry, learn more about myself and the world I live in, learn more languages, and create a community of freedom loving people just going about this earth doing what we want; cause that’s freedom!

I am a musician, writer, and linguist. I can read, write, speak and understand 5 different languages and feel as though that will be a helpful tool in navigating through the many wild situations I’m sure most travelers have found themselves in.

I’d be willing to travel anywhere in the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East, etc. though South Africa and France are the two places I want to see the most.

The way I see it, we’re a blank canvas for the world to paint upon, and I’m ready to see what kind of art it decides to create out of us! Let’s go explore this wild, fascinating planet!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the StP community Christian!!! You're in the right place!

I feel you and agree, real freedom!

I would suggest you research the Forums on this site and order Matt Derrick's book: The Anarchist Guide to Travel which can be purchased on StP store. That should be a start for you.

I like your write up and I wish you the best of luck in your future travels and adventure!

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Sup!! ya fuck authority! remain HARDCORE to the fullest!! never hesitate!! Yeaaahh!!!! Get it done son!!

giphy.gif

Ps: Welcome to the site aswell

LEAN

Reaction score
Hey! Seems like we have similar interests and backgrounds. I've done a few solo travel trips and also enjoy learning languages... haven't made the jump into "real" solo travel like the guys and gals on here do. My goal right now is to explore the US through hitchhiking and bus travel and if I meet some people who are well versed in train hopping I may try also.

Feel free to message me if you wanna chat about trips you are planning or practice languages. I can speak decent spanish and am learning mandarin.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads