slingshot.tao.ca
11222294_1755278988026398_6383199861935055298_n.jpg

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been to this event a few years ago, pretty cool info. Thanks for sharing.

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
I've been to this event a few years ago, pretty cool info. Thanks for sharing.
Right on. I've got the sense from some other people that it's one those things, like if you're connected to Humboldt already in some way it's pretty slick. But an organizer came to our table at the East Bay Anarchist Book Fair some weeks back and talked with a couple of us about going and we agreed to at least help promote it...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
a distinct possibility..

i'll be in oakland on the 20th.. things are a bit odd on my end, as far as knowing that i can take off..
there's a very good chance I can, if work stays slow..
i make it out as an 7 hour drive, so unless we leave in the late afternoon, *directly from* the north martinez bart, i wouldn't be able to give a commit.

if a 4:00 meetup with a 5:00 depature (getting people & gear loaded, etc., ) is doable, i can give you about a 90% commit, at this moment.

that would mean either having a definite place to land up in humboldt, or crashing somewhere near 1 & 101 & making it in easy for the fair in the morning..
the vehicle is a lumbering beast & tends to go slowly..

if anyone is interested in the scenic route, we may be able to leave somewhere between leave 2:00 PM on the 20th and 7:00 AM on the 22nd..
i prefer the ocean drive, for sure & it would be hella more fun, of course.. but.. i may actually have to work..

it's been really slow, but the folks i have been working with have been good about some things, so if they need me, i have to be there.
if not, i'm down for an earlier departure..

hit me up..

C

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
a distinct possibility..

i'll be in oakland on the 20th.. things are a bit odd on my end, as far as knowing that i can take off..
there's a very good chance I can, if work stays slow..
i make it out as an 7 hour drive, so unless we leave in the late afternoon, *directly from* the north martinez bart, i wouldn't be able to give a commit.

if a 4:00 meetup with a 5:00 depature (getting people & gear loaded, etc., ) is doable, i can give you about a 90% commit, at this moment.

that would mean either having a definite place to land up in humboldt, or crashing somewhere near 1 & 101 & making it in easy for the fair in the morning..
the vehicle is a lumbering beast & tends to go slowly..

if anyone is interested in the scenic route, we may be able to leave somewhere between leave 2:00 PM on the 20th and 7:00 AM on the 22nd..
i prefer the ocean drive, for sure & it would be hella more fun, of course.. but.. i may actually have to work..

it's been really slow, but the folks i have been working with have been good about some things, so if they need me, i have to be there.
if not, i'm down for an earlier departure..

hit me up..

C
Could you e-mail us at slingshot at tao dot ca? I might be heading south before this, but other comrades check the e-mail address. A lot is actually riding on that Homes Not Jails meeting for me! But one of the comrades who checks the e-mail actually wants to head north that Friday and has a possible place to crash.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads