1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Resources Hozelock shower - this thing is a game changer

Discussion in 'General Gear Discussion' started by landpirate, Sep 17, 2016.

1. landpirate

landpirate C.U.N.T (campervan untilising nomadic traveller)
    Staff Member Moderator

Achievements:
    scavenger/pirate/rum taster/occasional farm monkey
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +1,343 / -4
    I just bought myself a hozelock shower to use in my van in combination with a 75litre flexitub to stand in or use as a bath itself you're a contortionist (pictures/links below). Seriously these things have made my life so much easier. I always try to stay as clean as is possible but I'm currently living on a farm a trek away from the nearest shower that's going to cost me £2.50 a go. So yeah, I'd recommend it to van dwellers/homesteaders. Also, great for hosing a stinky muddy dog down.

2rc0idy.jpg

http://www.toolandfix.com/hozelock-...4YCvg86qKo6jb72sV5ifDrSrg7qSfUixW0aAgpP8P8HAQ

s3oepc.jpg

http://www.toolandfix.com/flexi-tub...dAjPawweDPcLsLo7Ccgi4Pr3jPgFB2GMhYaAtzi8P8HAQ

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
    Staff Member Admin

Achievements:
    Professional Adventurer
    City:
    Cle Elum
    State:
    WA
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +6,405 / -72
    nice, i used this solar shower thing (basically standing under a black bag of water under a tree) when i lived in my school bus on a farm in austin, but yours looks much nicer.

3. Brother X

Brother X caput gerat lupinum
    StP Supporter

Achievements:
    Traveller
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +497 / -1