Hows it going?

Changle

Reaction score
Hello, my name’s Zach and i’m currently wrapping up my senior year in high school and trying to figure out what i’m going to do with my life. I found this website looking around the web for information about unconventional travel. I’m currently trapped in the middle of a shitty Massachusetts winter but i’m hoping i’ll have the guts to set out this summer and see the world. I guess i’m here to look for advice on how to best accomplish that. Anyway, this community seems really down to earth from what i’ve read so far so I hope everyone’s having a solid day.

D

Deleted member 20975

Hello, my name’s Zach and i’m currently wrapping up my senior year in high school and trying to figure out what i’m going to do with my life. I found this website looking around the web for information about unconventional travel. I’m currently trapped in the middle of a shitty Massachusetts winter but i’m hoping i’ll have the guts to set out this summer and see the world. I guess i’m here to look for advice on how to best accomplish that. Anyway, this community seems really down to earth from what i’ve read so far so I hope everyone’s having a solid day.
Wish i found this site when i set off. Hahaa. Anytime youre travelling there are id say at least three basic "lets not die today rules". Always trust your gut, have as much solid support/back up plan as you can, and dont be a fucking dumbshit :)
Youre gonna let your guard down at times or wonder how the fuck you ended up in a situation but just learn from it an keep going. Good luck and stay safe.

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP Zach! Best advice I can give you is to always make sure to be patient, take your time exploring, don't rush into adventure, allow the adventure to unfold, be cautious and stay aware.

There are a lot of compassionate , understanding, respectful and experienced people on this site that can and will share there strength, hope and experience if your willing to learn and except it.

Look for the winners and learn to weave out the BS! More importantly, just be yourself. I wish you nothing but the best and safe travels to you young man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads