Howdy!

Antik0p

Reaction score
Hello there fellow dirty traveling folks! I'm new here and from Oakland, CA but currently reside in a toxic shit hole aka Aiken, SC (near Augusta, GA). The only perks to living out here is land is dirt cheap and I've got a few acres with a house that's half way built and a trailer on it. So if any good people are headed thru the south I may be able to give you a safe place to crash. And if you want you can even give a hand with the yard! :D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool deal, thanks for the offer, maybe you'll get some peeps coming out your way! welcome to StP, how'd you hear about us?

Antik0p

Reaction score
Awhile back I had a good friend that was train hopping/couch surfing going from Oakland and I think he got as far as Tennessee. But he met good people on StP and another site I don't remember. But I always thought if I had means that I'd help support our kind of people any way I can. Just so happens that I've got a bit of land in a place that don't take kindly to dirty punk folk like myself. So I figure anyone heading thru the south and needs a spot where they can sleep take a shower and whatnot is something that I can finally give back to our community.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads