Howdy

Mobyjones

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
So I’m Skylar. I am in Kansas City MO. Bored. Ready to travel maybe from here to Dayton Ohio. Anybody around KC interested in linking up for coffee? I love graffiti and exploring. I feel like most of the people I know in my life are pretty committed to jobs and can’t make crazy adventure plans with me. I ultimately desire and have desired for too long now to find friends that are willing to adventure and travel with me and just live spontaneously. I’m between jobs and plan to adventure it up the next two weeks... plus I feel I could spin anything really. Dayton because I got family there. But interested in going as far as Rochester! Total Noob here! I desire to learn and experience new things.

Mobyjones

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Seeing family is great, but Dayton sucks. Good luck on your search man.

I actually like Dayton. For exploring at least. Lots of abandoned buildings. But I suppose their isn't probably a whole lot of resources for travelers and also not that much rail activity.

welocme, agreed tho dayton sucks for vagrants, im down in cincinnati. so if u make iy this way hit me up beers bikes an maybe a floor to crash on. ( just moved lotsa roommates now but prolly floor)

goodluck tho!

Hey Hazardoussix6six what a username! Yeah I love Cincinnati I plan to definitely pass thru there. I will DM you. Lets link up for coffee! it'd be nice to have someone to hang out with for a moment while I am there.

Thanks everyone else for the friendly welcomes.

tchavers

Reaction score
I missed out on a lot of awesome travel opportunities when I was younger because I was waiting for other people to go with me. I found going solo and making friends along the way ensures that I don't miss anything i really want to do and you make like-minded friends along the way. If you can get people to go with you, great... If not, don't wait on them. Your life will be so much more interesting and fulfilling if you don't

• Love It
Reactions: Afrohobo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads