Howdy (I am Scum, Hear me belch)

Spookymolder

Reaction score
4609 Cedar Point Dr, Austin, TX 78723, USA
Hello everybody,
I'm a 20 year old nothing currently out of Austin Texas. I moved down here about 7 months ago with my family to escape a fucked up shitstorm of uncontrollable circumstances and a deadend life. Ever since it's been hard to start over. Life is good but once again I feel outcast, lonesome, and tired of the daily cycle feeding a government and society I don't care to be part of. I never really found my people again, mostly because of social anxiety and work but I'm hoping though this platform I can meet people who feel the same about life and maybe want to meet up, smoke some weed, catch tags, and talk about how much shit sucks. My apologies for the winey rant but hey what are 20 somethings good for besides such shit. Anyways if you have tips on how to find my people or you happen to be in the area lets shoot the shit. Cheers.

Molder

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads