Howdy Howdy! Let's Be Friends :) | Squat the Planet

Howdy Howdy! Let's Be Friends :)

BlissDaBunny

Beginner Traveler
Reaction score
Howdy! My name is Bliss, I'm 21, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm a homeless (beginner) traveler.

Right now I'm in Michigan, but I plan to travel down south for the winter. This is my first year traveling, so I'm a bit anxious about it. But at this point in my life I'm running out of options. So hey, let's be friends! If you ever wanna talk, feel free to shoot me a message. 😄

THINGS I LIKE:

*Cooking/baking

*Animals

*Playing video games

*Playing my banjolele/writing music

*Watching cartoons (Steven Universe, SpongeBob, some anime, etc.)

THINGS I DISLIKE:

*Bigots lol (just don't be an asshole and we gucci)

Magna Zika

Reaction score
Howdy! My name is Bliss, I'm 21, I use they/them pronouns, and I'm a homeless (beginner) traveler.

Right now I'm in Michigan, but I plan to travel down south for the winter. This is my first year traveling, so I'm a bit anxious about it. But at this point in my life I'm running out of options. So hey, let's be friends! If you ever wanna talk, feel free to shoot me a message. 😄

THINGS I LIKE:

*Cooking/baking

*Animals

*Playing video games

*Playing my banjolele/writing music

*Watching cartoons (Steven Universe, SpongeBob, some anime, etc.)

THINGS I DISLIKE:

*Bigots lol (just don't be an asshole and we gucci)

Hey :)) I also use they/them pronouns and I'm trying to figure out a way to hit the road rn. I live in Ireland so want to get to the US or mainland Europe so I can have lots of open land for freight training and that. Can I ask, what do you have with you as a travel kit or EDC, just curious about prep?

Reactions: BlissDaBunny

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
Hey :)) I also use they/them pronouns and I'm trying to figure out a way to hit the road rn. I live in Ireland so want to get to the US or mainland Europe so I can have lots of open land for freight training and that. Can I ask, what do you have with you as a travel kit or EDC, just curious about prep?

Do you have a pass port? Edc for myself i wear a old army jacket that holds a pair of socks , a tin.cup , a pocket knife , box of matches , a portable shelter and if possible a hammock.

Magna Zika

Reaction score
Do you have a pass port? Edc for myself i wear a old army jacket that holds a pair of socks , a tin.cup , a pocket knife , box of matches , a portable shelter and if possible a hammock.

Yes to the passport but it's an Irish one so if I were to travel the US I couldn't exceed my visitor visa, although obviously ICE is gonna bother me less as a white European immigrant

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads