Howdy doody!

jdrakeh

Reaction score
I'm 32 years old, a former security and tech professional heading toward homelessness due to increasingly difficult to control bi-polar affective disorder and attention defecit disorder that have pretty much ruined my ability to work in either field. Luckily, I still have a zest for life (at least on my up days) and two good feet!

I'm seriously considering life on the road, which (right now) means heading South and West for the Winter. I hear that Slab City is nice this time of year. I would love to live off the grid in a communal type environment, however, most such groups around here (Colorado) are a little too "cult-y" for my tastes (I'm all for free love and shared labor, but stay the fuck out of my mind, please).

So, I guess what it amounts to is that I'm here to explore possibilities. It's time I do something different, as what I'm doing now obviously isn't working and — like a friend of mine says — If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

J.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Cheers! Welcome to StP, hope you can find some knowledge here that'll put ya on your way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads