Howdy, all!

Reaction score
Remaking my intro because a few things have changed!

Hi, I'm Teeth! I turned 18 back in October, and am hoping to start traveling in June or July. It'll be my first time on the road, and I'm looking forward to it greatly! I'm an autistic trans guy, so conversations can be a little awkward with me, but I do my best to help those around me feel more comfortable.

I've been in the punk scene since I was about 14. Favourite bands are probably Crass, . fuckingcom, and the Lunachicks, but that's all subject to change. I'm a massive horror movie fan, and if I was smarter, I'd probably listen to their warnings about what happens to transient teens.

I'm currently in Oregon. I don't have any travel destinations in mind, so if you have any recommendations for nice places to check out, let me know! Especially if they're newbie friendly.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

D

Deleted member 30226

If you are in PDX, grab a pack and hit the rails in either direction from Brooklyn Yard. Great experience for the novice. When you arrive where you are going, simply reverse course and do it all over again in yet a new direction!

Reaction score
If you are in PDX, grab a pack and hit the rails in either direction from Brooklyn Yard. Great experience for the novice. When you arrive where you are going, simply reverse course and do it all over again in yet a new direction!
Oh, thanks for the advice! I was having trouble figuring out where to start, and after doing a bit of extra research, it sounds like a solid place to get going.

Reactions: JackSquat
Reaction score
Please don't just "hit the rails in either direction" without doing your homework. Start out on a bus or hitchiking and learn to live on the road first.
I plan on doing just that, but I'll likely be based out of Oregon when I'm not traveling, so it's good to have the info. I'm likely going to find a travel buddy and hitchhike for my first few outings.

D

Deleted member 30226

Must be a Canadian thing. Dunno. Yeah, maybe @NorfolkOff is right. You should be VERY afraid of hitting the road in any direction. I mean there is probably a book you could buy from Canada about how to ride the rails, right? I mean ... I'll shut up, right? Because I sure the fuck didn't start off that way, surely? ...

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Must be a Canadian thing. Dunno. Yeah, maybe @NorfolkOff is right. You should be VERY afraid of hitting the road in any direction. I mean there is probably a book you could buy from Canada about how to ride the rails, right? I mean ... I'll shut up, right? Because I sure the fuck didn't start off that way, surely? ...

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME DEAL! Call in the next 5 minutes to get your copy of "The Hoser's Guide to Rail Riding, Eh"

Operators are standing by! If you call now we'll even include a complimentary rail spike for those pesky boxcar doors.

Don't get caught without the guide!

Call now Eh!

• Haha
Reactions: JackSquat

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads