Howdy all! Big Guy here | Squat the Planet

Howdy all! Big Guy here

Big Guy

Reaction score
Again, howdy all! I'm the Big Guy.

I'm going to stick to my pseudonym here as I plan on discussing and partaking in illegal activities, which include: I want to hop trains. I've been doing a lot of research lately on this and figured my best next step would be to dive in to the community. I'm originally from Weatherford Texas but I've recently moved to Denton to live with my grandparents. Not very familiar with the travelling community / life but definitely interested in learning more. I've filled out my profile, so you should be able to learn a bit about me there, but if you have any questions about me or have any advise for a new timer, I will gladly respond.

Thanks!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome to StP! Safe Travels man!

Reactions: Big Guy

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! There's loads of info on here; all just a search away! Research is important but so is experience, have you traveled around before? Is there anywhere in particular you're looking to go?

Have fun out there!

Big Guy

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! There's loads of info on here; all just a search away! Research is important but so is experience, have you traveled around before? Is there anywhere in particular you're looking to go?

Have fun out there!
I've rubber tramped and road tripped recreationally a little. Right now I'm trying to travel from Denton to College Station (Texas) and I'm lookin' at the maps. It's kinda lookin' kinda...yikes...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads