howdji y'all! it's me.. sinjern! | Squat the Planet

howdji y'all! it's me.. sinjern!

93SNJN93

Reaction score
Howdjidoo folks, I'm sinjun.. I'm old AF and was actually a STP member way back in myspace in early 06 as I was hyping my typical anarcho-custlord teenage self in to the big Dip.. I made it out and sank into my dreams with the best of 'em (mid-aughts were a window in time just prior to L.A.T.F.O. when things were just different) and thus while I should've been high-schooling I was poisoning my mind with the big rock candy delusions of freedom and sealing my fate as just another wanderer of the ol' lost highway.. Any how fast forward to present and here I am.. Currently in Burque plotting an escape to Tejas.. Iff'n anybody's interested in making moves in similar directions (that'd be east) then hit me up, I'd be glad to share in the company of whatever bums transients or boes I can find. just please no rainbow stuff.. j/k.. unless there's more than 3 of you..

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads