howdee!!! I’m Sydney. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, fellow misfits. Coming atcha from the PNW | Squat the Planet

howdee!!! I’m Sydney. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, fellow misfits. Coming atcha from the PNW

Syd

Reaction score
Hello all!!! I’m probably in a familiar situation to most of you. I’m desperate. I need to hit the road. I need to get out of here. I need to finally do the things I’ve been too afraid to do. I’m almost 30, ex-military anarchist, love outdoors. I love nature and animals so much. I don’t have a mean bone in my body. All the other vets don’t even believe me and the non-vets often snitch jacket me because of it. It’s really hard for me to make friends. I’ve had comrades and accomplices aplenty, but I don’t feel like I have any friends in this world. I’m trying to meet new people and just live life the way I’ve always thought it was meant to be: Simple, and maybe a couple 6 packs along the way. I’m really itching to hit the tracks so if anyone wants to hang out and get a feel for me or whatever before they show me the ropes, I’m in the PNW (and I’ve never really been anywhere else.) This isn’t just something I want to do because I’m bored. I’m in this. This is an absolute and total desire. Please feel free to hit me up. I don’t really know how to properly be social I think it’s a condition so I often come across as off-putting, but I promise you I’m super super nice.

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Hello all!!! I’m probably in a familiar situation to most of you. I’m desperate. I need to hit the road. I need to get out of here. I need to finally do the things I’ve been too afraid to do. I’m almost 30, ex-military anarchist, love outdoors. I love nature and animals so much. I don’t have a mean bone in my body. All the other vets don’t even believe me and the non-vets often snitch jacket me because of it. It’s really hard for me to make friends. I’ve had comrades and accomplices aplenty, but I don’t feel like I have any friends in this world. I’m trying to meet new people and just live life the way I’ve always thought it was meant to be: Simple, and maybe a couple 6 packs along the way. I’m really itching to hit the tracks so if anyone wants to hang out and get a feel for me or whatever before they show me the ropes, I’m in the PNW (and I’ve never really been anywhere else.) This isn’t just something I want to do because I’m bored. I’m in this. This is an absolute and total desire. Please feel free to hit me up. I don’t really know how to properly be social I think it’s a condition so I often come across as off-putting, but I promise you I’m super super nice.
I'm in Portland. I'm not planning to hit the road why time soon but I'm down to kick it and pass on my knowledge. If you need help hopping out or something I can take you to the spot and get you on. You'll be on your own after that though.

Reactions: JackSquat

Syd

Reaction score
I'm in Portland. I'm not planning to hit the road why time soon but I'm down to kick it and pass on my knowledge. If you need help hopping out or something I can take you to the spot and get you on. You'll be on your own after that though.
Geez that’s perfect. I’m just up north a short way in Kelso/Longview and I make it down to Portland pretty frequently. Would definitely be down to kick it sometime. Think I might know the spot you’re talking about at that island although I’ve never bummed around there personally.

Reactions: JackSquat

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Geez that’s perfect. I’m just up north a short way in Kelso/Longview and I make it down to Portland pretty frequently. Would definitely be down to kick it sometime. Think I might know the spot you’re talking about at that island although I’ve never bummed around there personally.
Not sure about an island. Just hit me up when you come down. 503-421-0155

Hudson

Reaction score
Hey man I'm an Iraq vet, we all did our part. I don't put any other vet down ever, no matter who they are or what they did. It was a terrible experience for me, nine years of my life lost to it. Anyways just wanted to let you know your not alone.

I've been crazy to go lately too. I'm getting old, have no kids or anything holding me down. Still trying to figure all this civilian life thing out. Disaster experience to say the least.

Welcome to STP by the way.

Reactions: Syd and JackSquat

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Hey man I'm an Iraq vet, we all did our part. I don't put any other vet down ever, no matter who they are or what they did. It was a terrible experience for me, nine years of my life lost to it. Anyways just wanted to let you know your not alone.

I've been crazy to go lately too. I'm getting old, have no kids or anything holding me down. Still trying to figure all this civilian life thing out. Disaster experience to say the least.

Welcome to STP by the way.
At the justice center in Portland last summer they was this big dude that was a vet out there with the bloc facing off with PPB & Federal agents. These cops started beating him with batons and he just stared at them. So they started paper spraying him and beating him and he just keeps staring at them. So they kinda gave up. It's on YouTube It's fucking epic.

Reactions: Syd

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
At the justice center in Portland last summer they was this big dude that was a vet out there with the bloc facing off with PPB & Federal agents. These cops started beating him with batons and he just stared at them. So they started paper spraying him and beating him and he just keeps staring at them. So they kinda gave up. It's on YouTube It's fucking epic.

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Don't know if you have seen this thread Portland Oregon Houseless Collective | Squat the Planet - https://squattheplanet.com/threads/portland-oregon-houseless-collective.42265/ but if you're looking for some radical left activist work we could use your help. I can't imagine there being much rewarding for anarchists to do in Longview

• Love It

Cheeseburger

Reaction score
Well hello! Not often do I come across like minded individuals. But it's a pleasure to read your interest. Before I go too over board on a reply, how's the hunt? Any luck so far?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads