In Disguise
Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
can't you just pull until the straps break? no?

never done that with a bra (seems like it would be really hard/impossible), but i did it with a girl's underwear once. we were fooling around and she was on top teasing me and i was like, "don't make me rip em off" and she was like, "bet you couldn't" next thing you know, riiiip! straight off, one handed. i felt like a total badass. :D

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Cause it fuckin hurts when us busty broads have to run!
They also keep boobs from getting all national geographic over the decades.
AND they insulate the antennae from creepers whens its cold!
All in all, they suck and they're awesome.

K

Kim Chee

actually alot of guys take way too long to get a bra off a girl
Ahhhhhaaaaaa! Yes, a challenge!

I can get 'em tumbling forward with less than a hand. A thumb and an index finger and we're in business in the titty department.

Front clasp is a different story. When all else fails, just slide cups upward and you'll be rewarded with immediate boobie access:D

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

RedHeaven

Reaction score
Haven't touched one of those evil things in years..literally. At first, like anything else new, it was a bit awkward when I stopped wearing them, but you couldn't pay me a million dollars to go back to them at this point. That being said, I'm far from a busty lady, so would understand why this isn't plausible for those folk.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@mmmmmmmichael yes the cup slide is a good move when dealing with a stubborn bra.
That said you really need to get some practice for the thumb and index.
I was outta practice for a while... when all of a sudden boobage just dropped down from sky, like manna from heaven. ::angelic::
Hallelujah!::eyepatch::
Thumb and index was a woeful failure ::sour:: and I had to resort to cup slide. ::dummy::
Still... though. Happy booby time was had. ::woot::

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

Haven't touched one of those evil things in years..literally. At first, like anything else new, it was a bit awkward when I stopped wearing them, but you couldn't pay me a million dollars to go back to them at this point. That being said, I'm far from a busty lady, so would understand why this isn't plausible for those folk.

Yeah, boobies are for babies, but they sure are fun to play with:D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads