how to keep dog healthy | Squat the Planet

how to keep dog healthy

foxtailV

Reaction score
Okay the fleas have built an immunity. To frontlines of pestcides. I prefer none chemical means that have survived the ages. Ground to powder mineral fossil works amazingly. U can use it for so much stuff. Just sprinkle a goods amount and keep it up. After 4days the fleas will begin to find that there outer shell has disentagrated now they die a slow death of dehydration. Its all natural. It can be found at health food stores or nurseries. Also u can mix it in the food and fight off internal parasites! My brother bear is happier and healhier. Up the mysteries of the natual world!

KnottyGrrl

Reaction score
thats amazing! *making a mental note*

yep, nature provides us with all we need to survive...fuck the chemicals pushed on us, kids & our pets from the very liars who dont actually give a shit for our well being!

jake4569

Reaction score
I really like this thread i'd like to know how is it taking your dog with you while you travel? Is it alot harder to hitch hike? I know catching out would be damn near impossible i got a german shepard. Shes a very loyal dog and all but idk if i would be willing to travel with her, but at the same time shes so attached to me id feel real bad leaving her behind.

foxtailV

Reaction score
The trip has been a wild ride and we have grown closer than ever. Im on a ride and its a. Hellzbells alot better. U got a good breed. Yes its harder and the rewards have been more pleasurable. 2011-08-13_13-36-40_0.jpg

jake4569

Reaction score
Is that a pick of you on freight?? Btw i know you were in the kc area you didnt happen to drop by in a town called liberty did you? I saw a traveler their a few days ago. Just one more question though is it hard getting your pup food and water? Thanks for your time Foxtail!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads