How to get free prepaid minutes? (1 Viewer)

West

Squatter Fodder
Is there any efficient way to get free prepaid minutes? Lifting the cards from the store doesn't work - they have to be activated by the cashier.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
K

Kim Chee

I closed my account
Nothing out of the ordinary:
Tracfone promo codes will get you free minutes on top of purchased minutes (this is a very expensive route for compulsive yakkers). I used to get away with about $20 every three months, but I'm not nearly as chatty when on the phone. The least expensive card is $20 and is good for so many minutes, it will expire in three months whether you use it or not.

I have googled "prepaid hacks", "tracfone cheats", "prepaid phone cheats"and more and have come up with very little useful info. I'm under the the impression that they have a pretty good grip on avoiding giving away service.

I did find how to receive free inbound texts on a certain Tracfone model (if it has service already).

Trvshwvng

Wanderer
Yeah if you have food stamps SafeLink will hook up 250mins and 1000 texts every month. Takes about a week to get in the mail. all you gotta do afterward is go online and say your address is still the same once every six months to renew it. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.